Many people believe that business attorneys are expensive and unnecessary. However, without the proper legal guidance, disputes, noncompliance, and unfavorable contracts can often cost your company much more in the long run. The reality is that having the right legal counsel for your business can often lower your costs and preserve your business assets.
If you are wondering whether you should speak with a business attorney, it may be helpful to ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have a good business idea you want to turn into a reality?
- Do you plan to go into business with another person?
- Does your business have a carefully drafted partnership agreement, operations agreement, or corporate documents?
- Do you understand all relevant local, state, and federal laws applying to your operations?
- Do you want to protect your brand or other intellectual property?
- Are you thinking about hiring employees?
- Are you entering into any type of business contract?
- Are you looking to purchase or lease commercial space?
- Did someone breach an existing contract or accuse you of a breach?
- Did an employee accuse you of violating employment or wage laws?
- Do you want to start or purchase a franchise?
- Are you considering a merger or acquisition?
- Does your business have a comprehensive succession plan?
- Do you have a buy/sell agreement?
- Are you planning to sell your company?
- Do you want to dissolve the business?
An attorney can help with any of the above matter. Our law firm can assist with a single matter or can build a relationship with your company so we fully understand its legal needs and can handle matters in a timely manner as they arise.
Contact Our Pleasanton Business Lawyers to Learn More Today
With the cost-effective legal assistance of Randick O’Dea & Tooliatos, LLP, many companies prevent unnecessary losses and liability. Please feel free to call 925.460.3700 or contact us online to discuss how our firm might help your business.