Alameda County Civil Litigation Attorneys
Aggressive Litigators Fighting for Justice
Legal disputes can arise in a variety of situations. In some cases, neither informal negotiation nor alternative dispute resolution works to resolve the matter. In these cases, you often must turn to the civil courts for assistance. However, filing a lawsuit is no simple matter, regardless of what the case involves. Civil litigation is a complicated process governed by numerous procedural rules and laws, which is why you need a highly skilled litigator on your side if you are filing or defending against a lawsuit.
Civil Litigation Cases We Take On
We regularly handle the following cases in Alameda County and the surrounding areas:
- Real Estate Disputes: There are many opportunities for a real estate transaction to go wrong and lead to a lawsuit. We understand the complexities of real estate law and how to stand up for your interests in sale and purchase agreement disputes, condemnation actions, landlord-tenant disputes, and more.
- Will & Trust Contests: Wills and trusts allow people to decide how their hard-earned assets and property will be distributed to beneficiaries after they pass away. Beneficiaries or potential beneficiaries of wills and trusts often contest the validity of all or part of a will in court. We work diligently to ensure our clients receive the inheritance they deserve.
- Financial Elder Abuse: When someone takes advantage of a senior adult and causes significant financial losses, the abuse victim and/or beneficiaries can take legal action to recover for those losses of the estate. Litigation stemming from financial elder abuse can be complicated, so you need a team of top-notch lawyers who are familiar with this area of law.
- Tax and Business Litigation: Both tax controversies and corporate disputes can be complex with a lot of money at stake. We handle these cases with the priority of limiting the liability of our clients as much as possible. Reach out to our law firm today if you have been accused of tax fraud or need to file a lawsuit to resolve a complicated business dispute with another party, client, or company.
- Landlord & Tenant Litigation: Although owning rental properties can be a lucrative investment, there are a variety of legal issues that can arise between tenants and landlords after the lease agreement has been signed. That is why we help landlords with complicated litigation matters like recovering unpaid rent and evicting tenants from rental units.
Contact Our Alameda County Civil Litigation Law Firm Today
If you are on either side of a civil lawsuit, then you need an experienced civil litigation lawyer handling your case to fight for your rights and protect your best interests. Contact our esteemed legal professionals at Randick O’Dea Tooliatos Vermont & Sargent right away so we can put our skills and resources to work for you.
To schedule a case consultation with our civil litigation lawyers, give us a call today at at our Castro office (510) 344-2599 or Pleasanton Valley office (925) 369-5822.
YOUR SOLUTIONS START HERE
Result Driven Legal Strategies
Personalized Representation for Each Client
Wide Range of Practice Areas & Experts
Decades of Legal Experience