Alameda County Business Law Attorneys
Dedicated Legal Representation for Businesses of All Sizes
We know that business owners have a wide range of legal questions and face disputes regularly, which is why our dependable legal team is here to help companies of all sizes address concerns during all stages of business, from formation to dissolution. We make it our top priority to use our extensive resources and unique legal insight to keep our clients’ businesses on the path to success. Time and time again, we have delivered cost-effective solutions for business clients across Castro Valley and Alameda County.
No matter what business advice you need, our legal team will work hard to help you produce the best possible results that can benefit your business and help achieve your goals. Allow us to take care of all your business legal matters so you can focus on doing what you do best - growing your business. Every business needs a strong legal ally, which is why we are prepared to empower our clients and their businesses through our informative counsel and cost-conscious legal strategies.
If you are looking for a firm that can provide impeccable counsel, then look no further than Randick O’Dea Tooliatos Vermont & Sargent. Call us at our Castro office (510) 344-2599 or Pleasanton Valley office (925) 369-5822today to request a case consultation.
What Is Business Law?
From start-ups and buy-sell agreements to contracts and dissolutions, business law covers a wide range of areas and obstacles that impact business owners and their operations. Business law encompasses:
Business Law Services We Offer
We regularly work with the following types of companies in Alameda County and the surrounding areas:
- Partnerships: When you start an enterprise with one or more other people, it is critical to have properly drafted and negotiated partnership agreements and similar documents in place, as well as understand tax and regulatory requirements.
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs): Many business owners form LLCs to reap tax benefits while limiting their personal liability for business debts. Our attorneys assist with LLC formation, drafting operating agreements, and more.
- Corporations: Forming and maintaining a corporation is a complex process. We help properly file all necessary documents, draft bylaws and shareholder agreements, and ensure compliance with all corporate requirements.
Forming entities and drafting agreements are only the first of many ongoing legal matters faced by business owners. Our Alameda County business law attorneys also handle:
- Entity Formations
- Business Start-Ups
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Asset & Stock Sales
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Franchise Law
- Business Transactions
- Antitrust & Unfair Competition
- Business Dispute Resolution & Litigation
Let Us Get To Work Protecting Your Business Today
At Randick O’Dea Tooliatos Vermont & Sargent, we proudly offer a variety of high-quality legal services to help businesses improve their operations and prevent costly disputes. If you are dealing with a complicated business law matter, then please reach out to our legal team so we can answer all of your business-related legal questions.
Our firm is an excellent alternative to larger firms that are impersonal and treat their clients like a case number. At our practice, you get personal attention and the opportunity to work directly with our attorneys from start to finish. We place a big emphasis on fostering a personal connection with our clients and maintaining strong attorney-client relationships built on trust and open communication.
To get started on your case consultation with our business law attorneys, please contact us online or give us a call at at our Castro office (510) 344-2599 or Pleasanton Valley office (925) 369-5822so we can answer any questions you may have.