Hannah Halverson Sargent is a trust, probate and estate planning attorney and east bay native who practices law from her hometown of Castro Valley, CA. She enjoys helping her clients craft long term strategies to ensure that they and their loved ones are ultimately cared for. She takes a client-centered approach to her cases, understanding that each person and family is unique and may require different approaches to achieve the best result.
Her practiced is focused in the following areas:
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
Prior to graduation from law school, Hannah spent time performing clinical work for the indigent population in the East Bay and clerking at the U.S. Attorney’s Office in San Jose. She was the editor-in-chief of the Berkeley Journal of Criminal Law and a recipient of the Prosser Prize awarded to the second highest scoring student in the class. Hannah is a former military officer, company commander, two-time Iraq war veteran, and AH-64D Apache Helicopter pilot.
Hannah enjoys spending time with her four children. You will often see her at track, soccer basketball, baseball and swim practices.
Hannah commits monthly to providing seniors pro bono legal advice at the Castro Valley Senior Center.
Associations & Memberships
- California State Bar
- East Alameda County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Alameda County Bar Association
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Military Officers Association of America
- East Bay Trust & Estate Lawers
- UC Berkeley- School of Law
- Georgetown University Law Center
- University of California-Los Angeles
- State Bar of California, 2010, SBN#271550
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)certified VA lawyer